CWmetalcasting manages and monitors projects through the use of its own database-system. As a client, are you able to get a login-account to keep track on your projects in the database-system. Once logged in, are you able to follow your projects by getting information, adding information and asking questions.
The different stages of a project are described below:
1. Design: Your inquiry (sample or technical drawing) will be specified as clearly as possible by noting down all the data in a specification. Based on the specification are we able to do a price research at factories in our network. After analyzing the obtained information is when we sent you a quote.
2. Sample: Upon approval of the quote will the mould be made and samples created for inspection. The samples can be sent for you to inspect.
3. Production: After approval of the samples can the production start. The production process will be done under the supervision of our staff.
4. Finishing: After the casting process are we able to carry out the finishing of the rough-surfaced castings, manually or mechanically.
5. QC: We pay attention on the quality throughout the whole process. At the time that the production is complete, a quality control is carry out, which was predetermined. Based on the agreements made are we able to perform random check ups up to 100% inspections. Analysis of materials is also possible.
6. Transportation: The entire logistics process can be arranged by us. You decide in advance the terms (incoterms) of delivery.
7. Storage: Also we offer you the opportunity to store your products, so they are available on demand.
Copyright © 2023 CWMetalcasting.com - Gerealiseerd door beko media